Terms and Conditions
By using www.newcastlemodelshop.co.uk you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. These terms and conditions may be amended or changed at any time without notification.
If you have any questions about or terms and conditions, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to:
Newcastle Model Shop,
Newcastle upon Tyne,
All content on www.newcastlemodelshop.co.uk is protected by trademark, copyright and other intellectual property laws. Users of our website are expressly forbidden to copy, use or misrepresent any part of its content without prior written permission from Newcastle Model Shop.
1. We accept no liability in the event of www.newcastlemodelshop.co.uk becoming unavailable or for service failure.
2. Although every effort is made to ensure the content, description and pricing on www.newcastlemodelshop.co.uk is correct, accurate and complete, no liability can be accepted for any errors or inaccuracies, however caused.
3. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
5. Newcastle Model Shop accepts most major credit and debit cards as payment. When using a credit card, please provide your billing address, if different from the shipping address, and please provide a daytime phone number.
6. When paying by debit or credit card if authorisation is not given for any reason, we reserve the right to cancel the order without notification.
7. If payment is made by personal cheque, we reserve the right to delay the dispatch of your order until the cheque has cleared.
8. If a cheque is returned to us, by the bank, due to insufficient funds the customer will be billed for all bank charges incurred by Newcastle Model Shop.
9. Newcastle Model Shop cannot be held responsible for any bank charges a customer may incur due to a problem with their payment.
10. Customers under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian present to verify any order placed by phone.
11. Payment must be made in Pounds Sterling (£).
12. The customer is responsible for any applicable taxes, duties or custom fees incurred on orders despatched overseas. Inquiries regarding possible fees should be directed to your local authorities.
13. If you have any queries about your order, please contact us as soon as possible via email or phone. Please note: Once an order has been processed it may not be possible to change or cancel it.
14. You should inspect your order as soon as you receive it for defects and damage. If you are unfortunate enough to have an issue with an item, please contact us as soon as possible, but at least within 7 days of you receiving the goods, via email or phone.
15. If any items in your order have been damaged in transit, please contact us as soon as possible, but at least within 7 days of you receiving the goods, via email or phone.
16. If your order does not arrive within 7 working days after dispatch, please contact us as it may be lost in transit. We reserve the right to not replace the item or refund your payment immediately. It may take up to 30 days for us to exhaust all tracking options or for undelivered mail to be returned to us.
17. When ordering through www.newcastlemodelshop.co.uk, under the terms of the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014, you have the right to cancel your purchase agreement with Newcastle Model Shop provided you give written notice of your intent to cancel within seven working days from the day after you receive the goods. If you cancel the agreement, you must ensure that you take "reasonable care" of the goods supplied and return them to Newcastle Model Shop in the same condition in which you received them. All return costs are at your own expense. Newcastle Model Shop will not cover any of the cost of returning the goods. Please note: Address, shipping labels etc. must not be stuck directly to the product, products should be adequately packaged for their return. Newcastle Model Shop will refund your money within 14 days of receiving your written notice of cancellation or return of the goods, whichever is the latter.
18. All prices, pictures and descriptions on this site are subject to change. Although every care is taken Newcastle Model Shop accepts no liability for inadvertent errors. In the event of errors, we reserve the right to cancel or refuse orders at our sole discretion.